- Prior to signing up for any Personal Fitness Training, all clients must complete the online Personal Training request form.
- All Personal Fitness Training sessions must be scheduled directly with the trainer.
- All first time clients must go through a Personal Fitness Profile (Fitness Assessment) prior to any Personal Fitness Training Sessions.
All sessions must be prepaid and will be due prior to the appointment. Payment must be made at the University Recreation Information Center. Cash, check, or charge is accepted. Please make checks out to the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Paying a Personal Fitness Trainer directly is strictly prohibited; all membership privileges would be terminated.
Expiration of Packages
Any sessions that remain after the expiration date will be forfeited.
- 1 session: 30 days from date of purchase
- 5 or 10 sessions: 6 months from date of purchase
Sessions will be set for 60 minutes. Clients are expected to begin working out at the start time of the scheduled appointment. If a client arrives late, the session will still end at the scheduled time; no time will be added at the end of the session. If a client is more than 15 minutes late for a session, the session is subject to cancellation and the client will be charged for a full session.
Clients must call their trainer directly at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled appointment to cancel or reschedule. If no contact is made within 24 hours, the client will be charged for the session.
All Sessions are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Outside Personal Training
Only UREC Personal Trainers are allowed to train clients that have purchased training sessions through UREC in the Klotsche Center/Pavilion. Violation of this policy may result in termination of UREC privileges.