University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
P.O. Box 413
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0413
Klotsche Center and Pavilion
Information Center KC 133
3409 N. Downer Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53211
Ask a question about anything in University Recreation, voice any concerns that you have, or just leave general feedback. We will respond to any concerns or questions in a timely manner.
Operation and Program Phone Numbers:
UREC Information Center in the Klotsche Center and Pavilion
UREC Outdoor Pursuits (414) 229-5513
- Pavilion parking entrance is located at the Northeast corner of the Pavilion.
- Please use your license plate number when paying for parking at the kiosk on each level after you park.
- Please visit the UWM Parking and Transit office for more information about UWM Campus Parking
- Park Mobil Information and Map
- From I-43 or I-94 heading toward downtown take 794 East to the Lakefront exit.
- Turn LEFT on Lincoln Memorial Drive and head North
- Take Lincoln Memorial to the top of the hill where it intersects with North Lake Dr. (At this point Lincoln Memorial Drive becomes Kenwood Blvd.)
- Continue on Kenwood Blvd. for five blocks.
- At the intersection of Kenwood Blvd. and Downer Ave. turn RIGHT onto Downer Ave.
- Continue North on Downer Ave. until it intersects with Newport Ave. The Klotsche Center will be on the LEFT-hand side of the street.
- Find a parking space along Downer Ave. or the surrounding blocks. You can also park in the Klotsche Center parking structure just to the north.
When You Arrive
Enter through the glass doors off from Downer. The University Recreation Information Center is to the left as you enter the building. If you are a UWM student, present your student ID to gain entrance to the facility. If you are not a UWM student and not a University Recreation member you must inquire at the Information Desk.
IMPORTANT: All students and members must bring their UWM Panthercard ID or register for the Handkey Biometrics to access the facility.