What if I want to book space on the UWM campus, but not in the UWM Student Union?

Student organization can only request space outside the UWM Union of there is not space available in the UWM Student Union.  In this situation, student organizations must still request space through the REPS office.  UWM departments must contact the Space Allocation Authority for each space on campus.  Outside organizations wishing to use UWM classroom space must first contact UWM Union REPS.