I am not part of the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee community, how can I reserve space?

You must obtain sponsorship through a recognized UWM student organization or campus department before you are allowed to reserve space within the UWM Student Union (or any other campus facility).  Clients that are not part of the UWM campus community are only permitted to reserve space on dates outside the Spring and Fall academic semesters.