I am a member of a UWM organization/department, how do I go about reserving space?

Before reserving space you must be considered a contact (or authorized user) for your organization or department.  This is mandatory in order to reserve space through Union REPS.  Once REPS knows that you are a contact, you may contact a reservationist via phone, via VirtualEMS, or by coming into the office with the date and time of your desired event and the number of participants that you expect to be in attendance.