Student Employment

Career Planning & Resource Center
UWM Career Planning & Resource Center has answers to your questions. You can get help in on-campus employment, researching careers, choosing majors, developing resumes, preparing for interviews or looking for internships or volunteer work. Call (414) 229-4486 for information.

Financial Aid and Student Employment
The Department of Financial Aid and Student Employment Services is located in Mellencamp Hall, Room 162. For information call (414) 229-1541.

Student Union Employment Opportunities
Student employment opportunities in the Student Union are all posted on the Handshake portal of the Career Planning & Resource Center website. The Union employs students in the following areas: