To register for UWM’s 2021 Panther Summer Prep program complete the form below.
Please email Brennan O’Lena at email@example.com with questions or to let us know if you have changed your mind about participating so that another student can take your spot.
Thanks for your interest! Registration is now closed.
About the program
UWM’s 2021 Panther Summer Prep program is a free program designed to help you be successful in your first year at UWM. Most of it is offered online, with one on-campus session at the end.
- Earn a $250 scholarship after enrolling in fall classes
- Prepare for college-level math; improve your math placement before the fall semester
- Prepare for college-level reading, writing and discussion
- Receive individualized academic support and tutoring
- Learn more about UWM and the city of Milwaukee
- Visit campus for financial literacy training and an orientation to campus and services
- Each session is two weeks
- Two session options: July 12 – 23 OR July 26 – August 6
- Plan on approximately 20 hours of work over two weeks, plus the campus visit
- Blend of online workshops with teachers present and coursework that can be accessed at your convenience