Major Change Request

  • Please complete and submit this page if you wish to change your program or plan. Your eligibility to change your program or plan is dependent upon program criteria and space availability. This form is only to be used by freshmen and transfer students who have not yet registered.

  • Note:

    If you have already registered for classes, your program/plan change must be made through the academic advisor or academic dean's office of the school or college in which you wish to enroll.
  • Electronic Signature

  • Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • Click submit to request your major change. Thank you!