Concurrent Enrollment Registration Form

University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee is excited that you are taking advantage of our program and earning college credits while still in high school. Please fill out the form below to give UWM the permission to enroll you in your college course. Students must have applied to UWM as a non-degree student before submitting this form. You can do so using

*Please note, this is not for the Early College Credit program