UWM Transportation Services recognizes that some employees will need access to campus parking part-time. Employees can purchase a one-day pass, valid for either a future date or the day of purchase. Transportation Services is also working on a debit option that allows for on-demand entry to garages. Parking availability is subject to demand for each day. Transportation Services does not guarantee that a permit will be available for purchase on your desired day.
Customers can use Parkmobile to make reservations for specific days they need to be campus in advance for a flat daily rate. You can select from both outdoor lots and garages. Using Parkmobile Reservations guarantees you a parking space and allows you access to both Faculty/Staff and Lot Specific Reserved spaces (as designated by signage). Note: This does not grant access to handicap, visitor, UWM Department, and other specially-designated spaces.
You can also use your Transportation Services account to reserve a one-day pass or purchase on the day of your arrival. Only select lots are available. Permits purchased through this service guarantees parking, but only grants access to public, non-reserved spaces. Prices are fixed at $6 for each one-day permit through this service; pricing may vary from Parkmobile.
UWM uses virtual permits: your license plate is your permit. The only exception is if you are using Parkmobile in a gated garage (Lubar, Pavilion, NWQ, or Union); please see our Parkmobile page for instructions on entering and exiting the garages.Purchase a One-Day Pass Through the Parkmobile Website
- Load the UW-Milwaukee Parkmobile Reservations website.
- Select your entrance and exit dates. All times begin on the hour or at the half-hour. Unless you are needing to park overnight at Sandburg, NWQ, or Pavilion, please ensure that the entrance and exit times are on the same calendar day and you are not parked from 2 am to 5 am.
- Click next. On the mobile site, click the Standard Auto button at the bottom.
- Choose the desired zone. The price, including taxes and service charges are displayed beneath the facility name. You can also specify quantity, if multiple permits are needed.
- Click Add to Cart.
- You can preview your cart. If finished, you can click checkout. If you want to add additional permits, you can add Continue Shopping in the Shopping Cart section on the top left.
- Enter and submit your payment information. It is important to verify your vehicle information, including for rentals, as if incorrect, it can result in a citation.
- Load the Transportation Services online portal.
- Click UWM Employee and Student Login.
- Enter your credentials.
- Select the date you would like your permit to be active. Permits are active for one calendar day.
- Choose your facility in the drop-down menu.
- Click Next.
- Add a vehicle if needed. Please add only one vehicle, as you can have only one vehicle on campus for the day.
- Click Next.
- Verify the permit information is correct.
- If you want to purchase more than one permit click Add Additional Daily Permit. If not, click Finish and Checkout.
- Verify your permit information is correct.
- Click Complete Transaction.
- Click Checkout and follow the prompts on the webpage to conclude the transaction.