Enforcement resumes Monday, 7/13/20. You must pay for parking starting by that date. Otherwise, you will receive a citation.. See our site for details.
UWM Transportation Services recognizes that some employees will need access to campus parking part-time. Customers can use Parkmobile to make reservations for specific days they need to be campus in advance for a flat daily rate. Using Parkmobile Reservations guarantees you a parking space and allows you access to both Faculty/Staff and Lot Specific Reserved spaces (as designated by signage). Note: This does not grant access to handicap, visitor, UWM Department, and other specially-designated spaces.Reserve Through Parkmobile Website
- Load the UW-Milwaukee Parkmobile Reservations website.
- Select your entrance and exit dates. All times begin on the hour or at the half-hour. Unless you are needing to park overnight at Sandburg, NWQ, or Pavilion, please ensure that the entrance and exit times are on the same calendar day and you are not parked from 2 am to 5 am.
- Click next. On the mobile site, click the Standard Auto button at the bottom.
- Choose the desired zone. The price, including taxes and service charges are displayed beneath the facility name. You can also specify quantity, if multiple permits are needed.
- Click Add to Cart.
- You can preview your cart. If finished, you can click checkout. If you want to add additional permits, you can add Continue Shopping in the Shopping Cart section on the top left.
- Enter and submit your payment information. It is important to verify your vehicle information, including for rentals, as if incorrect, it can result in a citation.