Where Do I Report?

To make a Title IX report, contact the Title IX Coordinator at (414) 229-7012 or via email at titleix@uwm.edu. You can also report directly to any Title IX Deputy who can help your complaint arrive in the proper location.

If you would like to limit the number of times you need to repeat your complaint, you can also connect directly with the office that will be assigned to investigate your case. The flowchart below is intended to direct your complaint to the correct office, but adjustments may be made as necessary.

Where Do I Report Flowchart

Click to Enlarge