Below you will find instructions on how to block an external caller in Microsoft Teams. You may only block external callers, not those within UWM.
To block external callers that have called you:
- Click on the Calls tab on the left side of your screen
- Click on the History option in the Calls menu
- Locate the external phone number you wish to block
- Click on the …(More options) button
- From that menu, click the option to Block
- The number is now added to your block list in your Settings
To block all external calls with no caller ID:
- Click on your person icon in the top-right corner of your screen
- Click the option for Settings
- Click the option for Privacy in the tabs on the left side of the Settings menu
- Under Blocked contacts, select the option to Block calls with no caller ID
For more detailed information on this, please review our instructions on blocked calls. If you have any questions regarding Microsoft Teams, please call the UWM Help Desk at 414-229-4040 or visit uwm.edu/helpdesk.