The online survey tool, Qualtrics, is available for all members of the UWM community. The Qualtrics service has the following features:
- Simple or complex online survey creation
- Numerous different question types and customization options
- Survey distribution to both UWM and public audiences
- Survey response monitoring
- Survey data reporting
- Survey data download for analysis in other systems
- Replacement for fillable, online PDFs used to collect information
The following Web browsers are recommended:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
- Google Chrome
Service InformationService Access
An active ePantherID and password are required for access.
Prospective students are given access to this service when fees are paid, and notification is given in PAWS for eligibility to register for classes.
Faculty, staff and those sponsored by a full-time faculty or staff are given access to this service when the hiring process is complete and the ePantherID and password are activated.
Student access to this service is removed when a student has not registered for classes for the past two consecutive full semesters (fall and spring).
Employee access to this service is removed when an individual is no longer employed by or holds a sponsored affiliation with UWM.
This service is available 24/7 except during scheduled maintenance periods and unscheduled outages.
Scheduled or Unplanned Outages
Information about scheduled or unplanned outages is available at uwm.edu/gettechhelp. Maintenance of this service and its maintenance schedule are the responsibility of Qualtrics, Inc.