OneDrive is a file storage and sharing service available to users with an ePanther account. It is part of the Microsoft 365 suite.
The ultimate solution for your personal UWM file storage is here. It also allows you to upload, create, and share files online so you can access and edit them anywhere you go. With a full terabyte of storage space and robust content management features, OneDrive is the best place for your files.
A Full Terabyte of Space: Yes, we mean a terabyte. One terabyte for your important documents, papers, presentations, pictures, and music. OneDrive gives you the space you need to complete your work. What does a full terabyte mean? Think somewhere along the lines of:
- 250,000+ songs
- 500,000+ pictures
- 200+ High Definition movies
Anywhere Access: Your files are stored in the cloud, so it’s accessible anywhere you have an internet connection. Just log-in to your Microsoft 365 account and get instant access to your files, documents, and pictures.
How about mobile access? We’ve got that too. As part of your Microsoft 365 account, mobile versions of OneDrive are available for use, so you can access your files on the go. Pair that with the mobile versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint that you can obtain through your Microsoft 365 Apps license, and you’re all set. More information available at https://uwm.edu/o365/onedrive/
Service InformationService Access
- Credentials Needed: The user must have an active ePantherID and password and use multi-factor authentication to verify the identity of users.
- Access Granted: Access is granted automatically only to those with an active ePantherID account.
- Access Discontinuation: Access to this service is removed when an individual is no longer employed by UWM or no longer a current student at UWM. All data belonging to the individual is deleted. This includes files/folders that were shared with others.
- This service is available 24/7 except during scheduled maintenance periods and unscheduled outages.