UWM TechRepair provides system diagnostic, hardware repair and software installation services for personal laptop and desktop computers owned by UWM students, faculty and staff.
UWM TechRepair technicians are both ACMT (Apple Certified Macintosh Technician) and Dell certified and can perform repair services on most Mac OSX or Windows computers. UWM TechRepair is located in Bolton Hall, Room 225A and provides services by appointment only.
UWM TechRepair can perform the following services:
- Free virus removal for current UWM students (limited to twice per semester)
- Computer diagnostic and optimization services
- Data recovery, transfer and backup services
- Hardware repair and installation services
- Warranty repairs for Apple and Dell laptop and desktop computers for no fee
- Out-of-warranty repairs for all laptop and desktop computers for a fee
A full list of services is located at UWM Tech Repair.
Service InformationService Availability
Our services are provided by appointment to ensure technicians are available to evaluate your device and discuss repair options. Please contact us via our contact form or call to schedule an appointment.
UWM TechRepair is open
- Monday–Friday from 9 a.m.–5 p.m. during the Fall and Spring semesters
- Monday–Friday from 10 a.m.–2 p.m. during the Summer