All coursework is now being conducted in Canvas, the hub of UWM’s Digital Learning Environment.
Canvas offers the tools and functions of a traditional learning management system, such as the ability for instructors to upload content, facilitate online discussions, provide student grades, and develop online quizzes.
Canvas features include:
- Mobile app and responsive design for mobile browsers
- Group collaboration tools
- Ability for instructors to markup papers directly in Canvas and to give efficient feedback in discussions
- Contemporary, user-friendly interface
- Greater access to data and analytics
Service InformationService Access
- This service is available 24/7 except during scheduled maintenance