Your UWM digital identity is made up of three parts:
- Your username, also known as ePantherID
- Multi-factor authentication
The combined use of these three parts ensures the security of your digital identity at UWM.
For detailed information about Digital Identity at UWM, visit: https://uwm.edu/technology/digital-id/
Service InformationService Access
- Admitted Students: This applies to applicants who have matriculated to student status, but not yet enrolled in any classes.
- Enrolled Students: This applies to those who are officially enrolled in courses or have been enrolled within the past two semesters.
- Employees (Faculty, Staff) are in the Active User phase after they are hired.
- Retirees: may remain in the Active User phase with Annuitant or Emeritus standing. See IT Resources for UWM Retirees
- Sponsored Guests: Must be sponsored by an active non-retired faculty or staff member. This might include:
- contracted employees
- student interns
- student guests
- new UWM employees who begin work before hiring paperwork is completed
- This service is available 24/7 except during scheduled maintenance