Campus Computer Labs (CCLs) are UWM spaces where computers, software, printers and scanners are available for use by all members of the UWM community.
Some features of the campus computer lab include:
- In-person and remote access options
- Windows PCs and Apple iMac stations
- Extensive software library (click for full list)
- ADA-accessible work stations
- Image and document scanners in all locations
- Black-and-white and color printing (small fee per page) via WEPA print stations
- Limited in-person technical assistance at the Library Learning Commons
Visit the CCL info page to learn more about:
- Remote access instructions
- List of available software
- Reserving a lab
- Requesting software installation in labs
Service InformationService Access
- An active ePantherID and password are required for access.
- For location details and available hours, visit: https://uwm.edu/technology/ccls/
- CCL spaces are closed during official state holidays. Remote access remains available.
- Hours vary during Spring break, Winter break and the Summer and UWinteriM terms.