Fall – Transferring from Washington County or Waukesha

Congratulations on the achievements that have led you to this step in your journey, and welcome to the Milwaukee campus! Orientation is not required for Transfers from Washington County or Waukesha. If you are transferring to the Milwaukee campus from Washington County or Waukesha and have an Orientation Requirement Hold on your account, please email orientation@uwm.edu. You can also email with any other questions you have!

What else should you know?

Between now and starting at UWM-Milwaukee campus, please feel free to check out more about UWM-Milwaukee!