Computers and other equipment purchased by segregated university fees for student organizations are university property and are managed by Student Affairs IT Services. Only authorized university staff members are allowed to make repairs, upgrades or improvements to computers or other university equipment. Students cannot dispose of, give away, or take equipment off campus. This includes moving a machine to another campus location. All technology issues and problems should be brought to the attention of Student Affairs IT Services.

Additional Information