Re-Registering an Inactive Organization

An organization that previously operated at UWM but is now inactive must apply in Student Involvement to reactivate the group. This involves the same steps as registering a new organization. However, the students who want to reactivate the inactive organization may want to obtain copies of any governing documents, previous registration paperwork, or other important documents from Student Involvement. These documents can be used to register the group or can be modified to update the group’s governing documents prior to the registration process being completed.



Additional Information