SAC Grants

Student Allocations Committee (SAC) Grant Funds – Student organizations may receive grant funds from the Student Association – Student Allocations Committee (SAC). Information on how to apply for SAC Grants is available by contacting the SAC at SAC grant funds are not disbursed to the organization. They remain in the State Treasury. Once a student organization has been allocated a grant by SAC, they will work with the Student Involvement Business Office to make all purchases, etc. to ensure that all expenditures comply with University and State financial policies.

Additional Information