SAC Grants

Segregated University Fees
To apply for segregated university fees, student organizations must be registered with Student Involvement at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Funding requests (grants) may be made using the Treasury Budget tool in PantherSync. The Student Allocation Committee (SAC) has two major budget cycles per year, one for spring and one for fall.

Eligible organizations must submit an accurate SAC request by the posted due date. An officer of the organization requesting funds must attend the SAC meeting at which the request will be considered. Funds become available for use only after the Student Association (SA) President has approved the Senate’s recommendation. Any student organization receiving an approved allocation must go to Student Involvement to set up accounts and activate the allocation. Any expenditure of funds prior to the SA President’s signature will not be reimbursed. Grants can only be used for the purpose for which they were allocated. Any money allocated but not used at the end of the fiscal year will be returned to the SAC. You may contact SAC at

(See also Segregated University Fees and Getting Money section of this Manual)



Additional Information