Request PantherSync Training: Call Student Involvement at (414) 229-5780, or visit our office in Union 355 to schedule PantherSync training.
Training sessions cover a wide range PantherSync features and functions, including:
- Inviting/accepting/modifying status of members, advisors, and officers
- Creating events and other calendar features
- Utilizing folders and files for storing and retrieving documentation such as budgets, constitutions, and inventory.
- Displaying your organization through website, videos, photos, and more
- Communicating, emailing, and messaging
- Form completion for officers
- Creating polls to get member feedback