It’s never too early to think about getting involved at UWM! Come to this half-day leadership event and learn about how you can be a part of Panther Pride. By attending this event, you will:
- Connect with other new students and current student leaders
- Learn more about leadership and involvement opportunities at UWM
- Create an involvement and leadership action plan for your first semester at UWM
The Day of Schedule
Saturday, September 9 – Union Fireside Lounge
- 1:00pm-1:15pm Welcome, Introductions, and Icebreaker
- 1:15pm-1:45pm What is Leadership?
- 1:45pm-3:00pm Panther Leadership Orientation Challenge Course
- 3:00pm-3:15pm Break and Snack
- 3:15pm-3:45pm Involvement at UWM panel (current leaders on campus)
- 3:45pm-4:00pm My Personal Involvement and Leadership Plan
Registration is required.