- This event has passed.
Ignite Leadership Institute Application Deadline
February 15, 2018 @ 12:00 am
Begin your leadership journey with Ignite, a six-week leadership experience, exploring who you are as a leader through hands-on activities and personal reflection in a small-group setting. No prior leadership experience is needed, just an interest in growing as a leader! Participation is free for students.
Join us for Ignite and you will:
- Connect how your values and life experiences play a role in leading others.
- Lead your community through an Ignite service event
- Learn transferable skills to apply on-campus and beyond
Your Ignite experience will include:
- Participation at the Ignite Kickoff
- Four weekly small-group leadership sessions with your Ignite Cluster and Ignite Coaches
- An Ignite service event with fellow Ignite participants
- Celebration of your program completion at the Ignite Closing Reception
- An Ignite Workbook and Personal Reflection Guide to help you map out your leadership goals and next steps
- An Ignite t-shirt
Ignite Spring 2018 Schedule
- Spring Kickoff – Thursday, March 1, 4:30-7:00 pm
- “Leadership is Purposeful” Cluster Session – Week of March 5
- “Leadership is Ethical” Cluster Session – Week of March 12
- Break for Spring Break (March 19-23)
- “Leadership is Inclusive” Cluster Session – Week of March 26
- “Leadership is Empowering” Cluster Session – Week of April 2
- Closing Reception – Tuesday, April 10, 4:30-6 pm
How To Sign Up
Register for our Spring 2018 program here. Registration must be complete by Thursday, February 15 at midnight. Participation is limited to 60 students.