Help Plan Pantherfest 2019!
Students can now apply to be a member of the 2019 PantherFest Working Group!
As a member of the Pantherfest working group you will…
- Help plan and implement UWM’s largest annual tradition
- Develop important leadership and professional skills
- Build your professional network
- Learn what it takes to plan a major concert event
- See the behind-the-scenes of the music industry and event production
The Pantherfest working group is seeking applications from current UWM students to be a part of the 2019 working group.
To be eligible to be a 2019 working group member individuals must:
- Be a matriculating student in a degree-bearing program with a minimum Cumulative GPA of 2.25.
- Have a minimum enrollment status for the Spring and Fall Academic Terms of half-time (6 credit undergrad, 4 credits grad)
- Not be on current academic or disciplinary probation, due to circumstances related to academic progress or misconduct issues.
- Be available to meet Friday’s during the academic year, fall 2018 and spring 2019 semesters.
- Not be graduating prior to December 2019 (working group members must be UWM students for the event in September 2019)
Working Group Application:
Working group involvement is an unpaid volunteer activity. Individuals will be involved in the planning and implementation of specific aspects of the overall event. Twenty-five at-large positions are available. All students are encouraged to apply.
Application deadline is Sunday, September 30, 2018 at midnight.