The Union Recreation Center offers lane/table rental services for students, campus departments, and the Milwaukee community.
During fall and spring semesters, bowling lanes can be reserved after 6pm on weeknights and after 12pm on weekends.
During the summer our center is closed, but we are usually able to accomodate reservations by request. Please contact our Program Manager for more information.
Availability is subject to change without notice due to special events.
Reservation Information / Policies
- To make a reservation, you must reserve at least 2 bowling lanes or at least 2 billiards tables for at least 1 hour.
- The Union Recreation Center requires that all reservations have one designated chaperone over the age of 18 per 10 guests under the age of 18. If you are not able to provide chaperones, we will provide staff for an additional hourly cost.
- Chaperone(s) must remain in the Recreation Center at all times.
- Birthday party reservations are not allowed to have lit candles or any open flame in the Recreation Center.
- All Recreation Center patrons are expected to treat the facility and employees with respect. You may be liable for any damages caused as a result of innapropriate behavior or rule breaking.
- Outside food and beverages are allowed in the Recreation Center, however alcohol is prohibited*.
- The Recreation Center does not permit outside organizations to host tournaments or charity events within its space.
- Methods of payment can be cash, check, or credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
- Direct Charge/ Invoicing methods of payment are limited to UWM student organizations and departments.
- If you are bringing a large number of small children or individuals who will need small shoe sizes and light weight bowling balls, please be aware that the Recreation Center has limited quantities. Patrons may bowl in their socks if exact shoe size is not available.
Only the following food items will be allowed for reservations:
- Cake / Cupcakes
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Ice cream
- UWM catering
All food and food contents must be disposed by reservation holders.
|Bowling*||Billiards Table||Table Tennis Table|
Bowling shoe rental is $1.00 per person
Make a Reservation
For questions about reservations, check out our contact page.