Acadamic Drop Appeal


IMPORTANT: You must consult with your SSS advisor in order to apply for reinstatement/readmission.

If you are dropped from UWM, you may be reinstated after a drop action or readmitted after the specified drop period by completing an appeal reinstatement form(s) after consulting with your SSS advisor. If readmitted/reinstated, you’ll be placed on final probation.

Appeal Reinstatement Forms (print and complete all forms prior to meeting with advisors)