- This event has passed.
Records Management Basics
October 26, 2022, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
In this virtual presentation, Derek Webb, UWM records officer, and Shiraz Bhathena, digital archivist, will walk campus employees through some fundamentals of records management such as:
- How does records management benefit campus offices and employees?
- Who is responsible for managing records?
- What all counts as a “record”?
- How can I tell how long to keep records and what to do with them afterward?
- Who can I call to help me with questions I have about records management?
The presentation will take place via Teams on Wednesday, Oct. 26, from 2-3 p.m. and is open to all UWM faculty and staff who are responsible for university records. There will be time at the end of the presentation for Q&A, and the session will be recorded for those who want to view it later. Please follow the link below to join the presentation (the recording and presentation materials will be available afterward at the same link):