UWM now offers instructors and students access to ArcGIS Pro at no cost.
To get access to ArcGIS Pro please follow the steps below:
- Create a UW-Milwaukee ArcGIS Online account. (It’s important that you do this first as it’s the only way we can assign you access to ArcGIS Pro)
- Go to http://uwm.maps.arcgis.com/home
- Click “Sign In” on the upper right corner.
- Click “USING YOUR UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN-MILWAUKEE ACCOUNT”
- Login using your UWM credentials.
- Send an email to email@example.com or click here and request for access to ArcGIS Pro.
- From there one of our technicians will contact you through email providing you with a download link that contains the installation media for ArcGIS Pro and instructions on how to install it.
*Please give us 1-2 business day to complete your request for ArcGIS Pro.