UW-MILWAUKEE, UITS – SOFTWARE ASSET MANAGEMENT (SAM)
Customer: University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
License Requirements, Restrictions
- Authorized Hardware: Windows and Mac Machines
- Unlimited Network Licenses
- Installed on university own computers located on the Main campus as well as and campus owned by the university
- Need written permission to transfer licenses
- Home use is extended to faculty, staff and student’s personality own computers
- UW-Milwaukee’s Software Asset Management department shall download all Software updates within 24 hours of release and provide the Distributed IT support staff access to the distributed Software via the Software repository. Once the software is available a notice of the update will be sent to the Software email list email@example.com.
- SAM Shall provide and store all audit reports.
- Distributed IT support staff are responsible for distribution of Software to Campus machines and verify that KeyServer is on all machines where this software is installed.