To declare a minor in Sociology, simply complete the following steps:
Click on the Declaration of Minor Form link below:
Declaration of Minor Form »
- Fill out the Declaration of Minor Form
- Submit the Declaration of Minor Form
What happens next?
- An undergraduate faculty advisor will receive your submitted request to declare sociology as a minor and will review your unofficial transcript.
- Within approximately 5-7 days, you will receive a detailed email from the sociology faculty advisor with your assessment.
- Your request to declare sociology as a minor will be approved (unless otherwise stated) and filed as part of your student record.
- You have officially declared sociology as a minor, WELCOME to the sociology department!
Meet our Undergraduate Faculty Advisors
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, all sociology advising is currently taking place online.
Prof. Tim O’Brien, Director of Undergraduate Studies
Prof. Aki Roberts
Prof. Cary Costello