To declare a minor in Sociology, simply complete the following steps:
Click on the Declaration of Minor Form link below:
Declaration of Minor Form »
- Fill out the Declaration of Minor Form
- Submit the Declaration of Minor Form
What happens next?
- An undergraduate faculty advisor will receive your submitted request to declare sociology as a minor and will review your unofficial transcript.
- Within approximately 5-7 days, you will receive a detailed email from the sociology faculty advisor with your assessment.
- Your request to declare sociology as a minor will be approved (unless otherwise stated) and filed as part of your student record.
- You have officially declared sociology as a minor, WELCOME to the sociology department!
Meet our Undergraduate Faculty Advisors
All Sociology advising is currently taking place online. Appointments are available upon request.
Prof. Timothy O’Brien, Director of Undergraduate Studies
Office: Bolton 744
Prof. Marcus Britton
Office: Bolton 728
Prof. Cary Costello
Office: Bolton 738
Prof. Aki Roberts
Office: Bolton 740
Prof. Noelle Chesley (ex officio)