To declare a major in Sociology, simply complete the following steps:
- Click on the Declaration of Major Form link below:
Declaration of Major Form »
- Fill out the Declaration of Major Form
- Submit the Declaration of Major Form
What happens next?
- An undergraduate faculty advisor will receive your submitted request to declare sociology as a major and will review your unofficial transcript.
- Within approximately 5-7 days, you will receive a detailed email from the sociology faculty advisor with your assessment.
- Your request to declare sociology as a major will be approved (unless otherwise stated) and filed as part of your student record.
- You have officially declared sociology as a major, WELCOME to the sociology department!
Undergraduate Faculty Advisors
All Sociology advising is currently taking place online. Appointments are available upon request.
Prof. Timothy O’Brien, Director of Undergraduate Studies
Office: Bolton 744
Prof. Marcus Britton
Office: Bolton 728
Prof. Celeste Campos-Castillo (Fall only)
Office: Bolton 736
Prof. Cary Costello
Office: Bolton 738
Prof. Aki Roberts
Office: Bolton 740
Prof. Noelle Chesley (ex officio)