Nicole Robinson, MSW, MPH
Nicole Robinson received her MSW and Masters in Public Health from the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor. She has more than 10 years' professional experience working in the nonprofit sector, mainly as a program evaluator and nonprofit technical assistance provider.
Nicole's past experience includes national evaluations of advocacy and social policy initiatives, evaluation capacity building, and evaluation of foundation grantmaking activities.
- MSW, University of Michigan, 2005
- MPH, University of Michigan, 2005
- Social justice
- Community-level and place-based interventions
- Effects of criminal justice policies on communities of color
- Community engagement and organizing
- Program evaluation, and multiculturalism in nonprofit management
- Systematically Incorporating Broader Political Contexts in Advocacy Evaluations: Challenges & Opportunities