Margaret Maillet, PhD
Dr. Peggy Maillet joined the faculty in the Social Work Department at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee in fall 2004. Dr. Maillet has direct practice experience with children, adolescents, and adults in outpatient and inpatient mental health settings. Her current interests are social work in mental health and the impact of infertility on the marital relationship.
She received her MSW from Tulane University and her Ph.D. in Social Work from Louisiana State University. Dr. Maillet is currently teaching Introduction to Social Work and Social Work Methods 1.
- Ph.D., Louisiana State University, 2002
- MSW, Tulane University, 1992
- B.A., Marquette University, 1991
- Social work in mental health
- Impact of infertility on the marital relationship
- Coordinator, undergraduate social work program (University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee)