Irene Frye Scholarship for Gerontology
The Irene Frye Scholarship for Gerontology Social Work is intended to provide financial support to graduate social work students of the Helen Bader School of Social Welfare who are pursuing a concentration in gerontology. Preference is given to students who are members of racial or ethnic minority groups underrepresented in higher education, non-traditional students, and students with financial need.
- Pursuing a Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW) with a concentration in gerontology, or acceptance to the MSW program for the 2021-2022 academic year
- A commitment to the field of aging
For more information and to apply, please visit: uwm.academicworks.com/opportunities/6339
The deadline for the Irene Frye Scholarship for Gerontology for the 2021-2022 academic year is March 1, 2021.
Questions? Contact Jen Kahn-Pettigrew at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-229-6888.
For a listing of all UWM scholarships please visit: uwm.academicworks.com
- Applied Gerontology Home Page
- Graduate Certificate in
- Social Work Minor in Aging
- Helen Bader Age and Community Scholarship
- Irene Frye Scholarship for Gerontology
- Student Gerontology Association
- Faculty and Alumni Profiles
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day Event
- Community and Educational Resources