Agency Information Form
Click on the link above to include your agency in our online agency resource book.
Required Field Education Materials
- Learning Plan Examples – BSW
SW 421 Example
SW 422 Example
- Learning Plan Examples – MSW
SW 721/722 – Direct Practice
SW 721/722 – Clinical
SW 821/822 – Direct Practice
SW 821/822 – Clinical
SW 821/822 – Macro
Late Field Documentation Request Form
Students can submit this form to their liaison to request an extension for submitting field documents.
Field Education Grading Policies
Practicum Improvement Plan
To be completed at the discretion of the field instructors for students who are performing below expectations in one or more areas.
Evaluation Forms for Field Education Courses
Direct Practice Field Education Course Evaluation Form:
Use for mid-term progress report and final evaluation of direct practice field students (BSW or MSW students)
Macro Practice Field Education Course Evaluation Form:
Use for mid-term progress report and final evaluation of macro practice field students (MSW students only)
School Social Work Field Education Course Evaluation Form:
Use for mid-term progress report and final evaluation of school social work students (MSW students only)
Final Evaluation of Field Liaison
For field instructors
Field Hour Verification Forms
- Clinical Field Placement Verification Form – Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services
- This form is only relevant for graduate students who have had a clinical field placement and want to document this for the purposes of a future application for the Licensed Clinical Social Work (LCSW) credential. A student may request that the field liaison complete this form at the close of their clinical field placement so that the student has verification of the clinical nature of the field placement documented for their future LCSW application.
- Students may direct questions about this form to their field liaison. For more information about social work credentialing in Wisconsin, including LCSW, see the health profession web pages of the Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services.