The deadline to apply for Spring 2022 is Friday, October 29.
Please read the information below before you begin your application:
- You must be of junior standing in a criminal justice major (or a related major) with a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- You must have successfully completed Criminal Justice 110.
- Undergraduates can only do a total of 6-credits for field placements and graduate students can only do a total of 3-credits for field placements.
- 3-credit placements require 96 total semester hours with agency and 6-credit placements require 192 total semester hours with agency.
- Undergraduates must register for CJ 311-001 for 3 credits or CJ 311-002 for 6-credits.
- Graduate students must register for CJ 999 with Dr. Thomas LeBel.
- Transportation is your responsibility.
- Please take note if your agency requires that you complete an additional application.
- You may be required to undergo a background check.
- List of agencies
Project AssistantHailey Gallagher
- Associate Professor
Thomas LeBel, Ph.D.
- Criminal Justice Field Education
Helen Bader School of Social Welfare
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
PO Box 786
Enderis Hall, Room 1125
Milwaukee, WI 53201-0786
- Fax: (414) 229-5311