Join the Helen Bader Office of Applied Gerontology for a Virtual Open House Session! Join us for a special tribute to Helen Bader as we celebrate the 20 year naming anniversary of the Helen Bader School of Social Welfare.
Connect with students, faculty, professionals, and community leaders in the field of gerontology. Learn about opportunities in gerontology education, careers, and community engagement!
Wednesday, October 27, 2021 | 3:00 – 4:30 PM CDT
Meet and Greet and Info Session
Questions? Contact Jason Jurado at firstname.lastname@example.org or (414) 251-7994.
- Applied Gerontology Home Page
- Graduate Certificate in
- Social Work Minor in Aging
- Helen Bader Age and Community Scholarship
- Irene Frye Scholarship for Gerontology
- Student Gerontology Association
- Faculty and Alumni Profiles
- World Elder Abuse Awareness Day Event
- Community and Educational Resources