Travel & Miscellaneous Expense Authorization Form and E-Reimbursement Support
Donna Boxhorn, Cynthia Warneke, and Gloria Wabanimkee will be providing support for all SSC2 units. All inquiries should be directed to the shared mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unsure whom to contact, please contact Shared Services Center Manager, Jarad Parker, email@example.com, (414) 229-3407.
Completion of the new Travel & Miscellaneous Expense Authorization Form is required for any travel or expense which will be reimbursed through the current E-Reimbursement process. Depending on School/College/Division, the new electronic Expense Authorization (EA) Form replaces the current electronic Travel Authorization module and/or the paper form that was currently required prior to travel.
- Individual requesting funds initiates the TMEA Form by clicking on the following link: https://uwm.bplogix.net/
- Log in to the TMEA Form using UWM credentials.
- Complete TMEA Form with as much detail as possible. See the TMEA Form Training Document for further guidance on form completion.
- Submit completed TMEA Form for approvals.
- Receive notice of approved TMEA form.
- Complete travel or purchase following appropriate policies/process/guidelines.
Individuals can either complete the E-Reimbursement process or assign SSC staff to complete the E-Reimbursement process on their behalf. Directions for assigning E-reimbursement alternates may be found at:
More documentation and information on the Travel & Miscellaneous Expense Authorization and E-Reimbursement process may be found on the Shared Services webpage below: