Information, documents and links to help you start and grow your business.
- 12-Month Profit and Loss Template
- This simple excel sheet helps plan out your sales, cost of goods, monthly expenses and bottom-line profit. You can also set the starting month based on whatever timeline the business will be operating on.
- Startup Expense Calculator
- Keep track of all of the various expenses your business might need to cover prior to launch. This also helps you figure out more realistically how much capital you will need to obtain in order to get going.
- Blank Business Canvas
- Early on, map out your business idea with this blank canvas sheet to see who the market is, what streams of revenue you’ll have and what kinds of costs you will have to cover. This simple canvas helps you get ideas down quickly and see where you need to fill in gaps.
- Business Plan Template
- A complete fill-in-the-blank business plan template consisting of 24 pages.
- Guide to Business Planning
- Know where to turn for answers with this collaboration of sources to help small business owners, entrepreneurs and startups. Get information on competition, demographics, financial analysis and much more.
- Research and Development Resources for Small Business
- A pool of information on government-funded research. Get instant information about documentation, and papers required to qualify.
- Tax Concerns Webinar
- Information regarding income taxes, payroll taxes, sales and use taxes, local taxes, and other taxes and resources.
- Bookkeeping Basics Webinar
- Information regarding basic record keeping, financial statements, record keeping options, and learning to separate business from personal funds.
- Bookkeeping Basics for a New Milwaukee Area Business
- An extended webinar regarding basic record keeping, financial statements, record-keeping options and learning to separate business from personal funds.
- Wisconsin Business Answerline
Call 1-800-940-7232 to get answers to your questions about starting or growing your business. The Wisconsin Business AnswerLine helps established, new and aspiring business owners at NO Cost! AnswerLine staff draws from extensive curated resources to provide timely answers to your business questions.