Linda has effectively merged her lifelong love of Lake Michigan with her professional life as the owner of Water365, LLC, where she works collaboratively with individuals and organizations to support freshwater sustainability and resilience efforts through capacity development, technical consulting and coaching. She has over 15 years of experience with industry, government and academic organizations in the freshwater space, focusing mainly on policy and legal issues as well as helping water technology companies bring their products and services to market.
Linda earned her Juris Doctor degree from the University of Arkansas School of Law. She previously worked in the private sector as an attorney and in academia as a tenured associate professor teaching business and water law courses.
- National Green Infrastructure Certification Program Accredited Trainer
- Alliance for Water Stewardship Standard Specialist Professional
- Lake Michigan Stakeholders Steering Committee
- Water Environment Federation
- Stormwater Committee Member
- Stormwater Symposium 2020 Conference Planning Member
- Central States Water Environment Association Member
- Leadership Institute, Class of 2017
- Great Lakes Stormwater Collaborative
- Spotlight Project Committee Member