Sally Anlin, PMP, CSM
Sally has over 20 years of experience leading teams to deliver high quality technical solutions that meet business needs. Her areas of expertise include:
- Building, developing and coaching high performing technology teams to meet business goals and objectives.
- Creating performance and talent management systems targeted at technology professionals.
- Training, coaching and mentoring IT executives and managers through change and process improvement initiatives.
- Assessing current maturity level, designing and creating best practice Centers of Excellence for IT, Software Product Development, Project Management, Business Analysis and Technology Management and Leadership.
- Bachelors of Science in Actuarial Science, Drake University.
- CultureSync Approved Tribal Leader. Certified in organizational development and management for leading cultural change.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), PMI.
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM), ScrumAlliance.
- Started IT Team Transformations targeted at maximizing the effectiveness of technology driven organizations.
- Creation of HR Performance Mastery Framework for career development and performance management of technical individuals.
- Highly regarded by clients for ability to consistently turn troubled and/or transitional departments into organizationally healthy, high performing teams.
- Transition departments to Agile and LEAN methodologies measurably increasing IT maturity level resulting in increased speed to market. Unique methodology combines human with systems/technical side of process improvement.
- IT Team Transformations – Owner/Principal
- Dominion Enterprises – IT Career Development Consultant
- PowerSports Network – Director of Product Development
- Agfa Healthcare – Group Manager Software Development