Mary Kurer has more than 20 years of experience in organizational development, business management, nonprofit leadership and adult education. Mary is passionate about personal and professional development and has proven success in designing, implementing and facilitating workforce solutions that impact business results and lead organizations toward the achievement of goals and strategic initiatives.
Throughout her career, Mary has dedicated herself to bringing out the best in people and helping them reach their full potential. Her experiences have helped her understand what professionals need to succeed in today’s workplace. Some of these experiences include her work as:
● Executive Director of the West Bend Economic Development Corporation
● Executive Director of the Family Center of Washington County
● Adjunct Instructor at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
● Director of Continuing Education at the University of Wisconsin-Washington County
● Director of Recruitment and Leadership Development at Westbury Bank
● Organizational Development Manager at Manitou Group
● Learning and Development Specialist at West Bend Mutual Insurance Company
Mary’s clients would tell you she is an engaging facilitator with relevant experience and real-world examples ; adept at building trusting relationships required to develop a skilled, knowledgeable and competent workforce; skilled at collaborating with leaders and stakeholders to design and implement programs to address needs or close gaps.
Mary holds a master’s degree in adult education and organizational development and a bachelor’s degree in human services. In 2018, Mary launched her consulting practice allowing her to build on her wide array of professional experiences and provide support to organizations that aim to enhance individual, team and organizational performance. Mary’s areas of expertise include interpersonal and soft skills, management development, presentation skills and customer service.
Mary sees workforce challenges as opportunities and she finds ways to make improvements for the betterment of the organization and the people who work there.