Angel Stoddard, MS
Angel Stoddard’s passion to support administrators and early childhood professionals in their pursuit of excellence throughout their program and the field is evidenced by her career path. With a Master’s degree in Administrative Leadership, Angel teaches full-time for UW Milwaukee at the School of Continuing Education’s Center for Early Childhood Professional Development and Leadership. It is through this position that she encourages administrators to strive for excellence whether it is through her online/blended courses or online and face-to-face workshops.
Angel has experience throughout the education field: as an elementary teacher, a preschool teacher, a center director at a for-profit and not-for-profit group child care center. She also spent many years as a manager for Head Start. Angel has taught the Infant Toddler Credential at Wisconsin Indianhead Technical College along with other continuing education courses.
- Working Teams, Teams at Work
- WMELS (3-Week Online Noncredit Workshop)
- WI Training Professional
- WI Technical Assistance Professional
- WI T-TAP Foundations
- Spotlight Series Package – 6 Sessions
- Pyramid Model (8-Week Online Noncredit Training)
- PDC #4: Analysis of Child Care Environments (Designing Environments for Learning)
- PDC #3: Approaches to Adult-Child Relationships in the Child Care Setting (Staff Supervision, Coaching and Development)
- PDC #2: Child Care Programming (Observation, Assessment & Evaluation)