WiSE Breakfast – Mean Girls in the Workplace – February 7, 2019
Learn How to Advocate not Alienate
Have you experienced a working relationship with a female colleague that made you feel small, unvalued and maybe even bullied?
In male-dominated working environments, where the female voice is often silenced, learn how we as women can lift each other up and create space for each other so we all shine and succeed.
Kelly Kluge is a highly regarded Agile consultant, coach and change expert specializing in enterprise Agile transformation – consulting, training and coaching. She works with business owners, corporate leaders and executives to adopt Agile methodologies and Scaled Agile Frameworks (SAFe) ... read more
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Understand, connect and discuss how women treat each other in the workplace
- Identify ways that we can overcome and deal with mean girls
- Understand the difference between mentorship, sponsorship and advocacy
- Identify ways to become an advocate
- Identify ways to gain advocates
Dates and locations to be announced.