WI T-TAP Foundations
In this seven-hour course, you explore the art and the science of training and technical assistance through some unique lenses.
As a T-TA Professional, you must know the science behind training and/or technical assistance, such as knowledge of adult learning theory, the technical components of organizing goals and objectives, and developing professional relationships. You must also have the skills and dispositions to apply these theories and the goals to develop a relationship of respect and trust: This is the art.
This course provides opportunities to play, to engage with others, and to reflect on the important work you do. You leave feeling challenged and inspired.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- Connect the art and science of the T-TAP competencies
- Understand the T-TAP competencies and apply them to their own roles
- Participate in active learning strategies specific to competencies I-IV
- Understand the knowledge, skills and dispositions necessary to provide training and technical assistance
- Experience the T-TAP competencies in action
- Earn 8 CEHs upon successful completion
Dates and locations to be announced.