The Extrusion Complex
Plastics Extrusion manufacturing produces pipes, tubing, weather-stripping, fencing, window frames, and a myriad of other shapes of continuous profile. Several factors can influence this high-volume manufacturing process. In this one-day course, you can get an overview about all the interconnected factors that go into extrusion of quality plastics products.
Daniel Cykana is the Chief Consultant for Extrusion Solutions, LLC, an organization focusing in on Die Design and extrusion processing problems. (www.extrusionprocessing.com) Daniel has dedicated his career to the plastics industry for the past 53 years. 1964-1978 Northland Plastics Inc. ... read more
Who Should Attend
Sales Engineers, Sales Mgrs, Buyers, Operation Mgrs., Design Engineers, Industrial Engineers, Plastics Engineers, Die Designers, Quality Control Personnel.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
- You will get an overview of various factors that can influence plastics extruded products
- You will learn about the extruder and related equipment
- You will understand the role of the choice of plastic for a given application.
- The Extruder and Ancilliary Equipment necessary to produce quality products.
- In-depth review of specifications required on an extruder to hold tight tolerances.
- Drive systems
- Materials of construction
- Choice of plastics for a given extrusion complex.
Dates and locations to be announced.