SEO: Keyword Research, Link Building and Content Optimization
This course arms you with the knowledge and step-by-step processes to help build and execute your SEO strategy using essential tactics to improve your organic search results.
You’ll learn several methods to effectively research and select valuable keywords,
optimize your digital content and assets, create and execute a link-building strategy, and bring these tactics together into an actionable plan.
Whether you’re new to SEO or are currently responsible for SEO strategies, this course equips you to improve your organic search results.
Who Should Attend
Strategists, SEO specialists, content writers, coordinators, social media specialists, and anyone who touches digital marketing. This course is designed to help any marketer who wants to gain a deeper understanding of SEO and improve their content, strategy and conversions.
Benefits and Learning Outcomes
● Understand and apply keyword research methods to optimize every part of your
● Learn how and why optimizing content assets are an effective part of your
● Understand and use SEO tools to support each step of your SEO research,
planning and execution.
● Identify and acquire valuable backlinks.
● Gain confidence in building an effective SEO strategy and tactical plan.
● Keyword Research
○ Four methods to find your most valuable keywords.
○ Putting your keywords into action on your website, campaigns and social
● Competitive Research
○ Understanding competitor keywords and rankings.
○ Using competitor data to enhance your plan.
● Content Optimization
○ Understanding the content assets that Google supports (directly and
○ Optimizing content assets.
● Content Analysis
○ Analyzing and understanding which content types your prospects prefer.
○ Understanding your current backlinks, and tactics and methods to acquire
the most valuable backlinks for your website.
○ Executing a backlink strategy.
● SEO Tools
○ Overview of top industry tools. (Free versions will be used for work to be
completed for the course.)